Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Thoughts at night

-Got a haircut today on 7th and Hill. The stylist was a Puerto Rican that taught me the difference between gel and pomade, and what type of occassions call for each one.

-My teacher for "Intro to community organizing" is a Marxist. We are going to clash soon, but I still have not decided when.

-The blog (undergroundundergrads.com) is going to pick up soon.

-I feel very creative and my thoughts outpace me a lot of the time. I don't say a lot lately.

-I am out of love. A crushing blow of rationality has left me content on my solitude, and the train is my only lover. This is what it would have been like in Lanus. Except I have Enrique, Margarita, and Sophia instead of Lucia, Adolfo, and Gisela.

-I am already the class clown in Public Allies. So much for taking on a different role.

-Steven has a son. I failed as a jr. high youth group leader 6 years ago.

-I want to be good at soccer again. Joining a saturday league.

No comments: